Monday, August 31, 2009

Friday, 9 p.m., Union Fillmore - Haight Fillmore


Dangling from rails like it is a jungle gym, his jeans, price tag still on, $189.00, fall closer to his knees with every bump of the bus revealing worn blue boxers at my eye level.
He says, "Where your brother been? I ain't seen 'em."

She, acrylics that match her shoes that match her sunglasses at night, says, "In jail." "No shit. Fo' what?" "Attempted murder." "Again." "Yeah....I left my Jordan's in my locker at school. I hope they still there tomorrow." A girl to her left whose shoes match her belt which match her bangles, pipes up, "You a fuckin' idiot. You ain't even dumb. You's a fuckin' idiot. No one leaves Jordan's in their locka if they wanna see them again."

-photo compliments of eviloars

No comments:

Post a Comment