Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If It were any other City


Oh God, I do have a story.
This one time I was on the Deuce Deuce and these two huuuge crackheads got on. Big, white guys with these huge dilated eyes.
And then this little geeky old man got on, just a little Jewish guy with glasses.
And they all went to the back of the bus. Something happened where the crackheads called the little, old guy a nerd.
And he squeaked, "I am not a nerd."
And they started beating the shit out of him. Just like wailing on him on the back of the bus.
And, you know bus drivers in San Francisco, the driver was just all la-da-da driving along, nothing happening.
And no one on the bus did anything.
If it were any other city, or if the crackheads had been black, the bus would have been pulled over, there would have been cops, there would have been arrests, but it's the Deuce Deuce.

And my friend one time saw this guy get on after being shot. No, wait! That was me. I saw that guy. He got on after being shot and was just holding his head.

And this one time, this guy got on after robbing a bank. A Wells Fargo....yeah, they caught him.

I've just seen so much.

- Sterles

-photo compliments of monty

No comments:

Post a Comment