Saturday, June 13, 2009

Deuce Deuce Live (Dirty version)

You're not going to believe this story, she starts by saying.

I was riding on the 22 to work and I looked up at some point and realized I was the only white person on the bus. Not only was I the only white person, but everyone seemed to know each other. The 22 is its own community like this living, breathing thing.

And so the driver, for whatever reason, had to slam on the brakes and everyone lurches forward. And one lady was like, "Ohhhh my neck." And some other lady was like, "Owwww, my back."

And the bus starts to rumble, "My neck, my back, Lick my pussy and my crack," until the ENTIRE bus is chanting the dirty version from Khia. They all knew the words.

And I'm just like, Wha, What? Is this really happening? I'm just like this little, like white girl and I don't know the words so I'm bummed that I can't join in. And people are getting up out of their seats and bumpin', "My neck, my back, Lick my pussy and my crack."

And I thought of all the times to be riding solo because no one is going to believe that the 22 fully just broke out into this completely awesome nasty hip-hop chorus line.

And, well, now I know the words.

-B. Blackburn

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD> i wish i had been there! i love that song. u know, love like http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... sounds like you did know the words actually. There's only 10 of them, after all.

    ReplyDelete